Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween from Penelope the Penguin!

...who just might be the cutest kid on the block, tonight!

We had professional portraits done for Halloween and she cried pretty much the entire time. But darnit, I had gone to all of the trouble of getting her dressed and there so we took photos of a very unhappy kid, anyway. Despite the grumpiness, I think they are adorable. Of course, she'll hate us for them, one day.




I will post more tomorrow after our trick-or-treating tonight! Well, we'll be passing out candy with our neighbors Naomi, Rio and Logan; we'll wait until at least next year to pimp out our kid to get some candy for ourselves. Hee hee.

We hope everyone has a spooky good time for Halloween!

2 comments:

MurphyDog said...

I dont think she's mad about being dressed up...I think she's mad about global warming.

dang, she's cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the teary-eyed picture! If you have a spare print, I'd love to have one!

FYI--I haven't forgotten about her hat--I finished one, started another, ran out of yarn, ordered more . . . and I'm really, really bad about boxing up packages and taking them to the post office. Sorry! I think I'll send the already-finished hat first, followed by the in-progress hat (once it's done, of course).