Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

It has been unseasonably HOT here lately so we decided it was time for Penelope's first pool experience. Think she liked it??? Take a look:

And, of course, no new toy...no matter how big or small...has to pass the taste test:
I think we can safely say that she loved the pool! I took her again yesterday and she got an even better feel for the water. With the help of her ladybug floater, she got on her belly and kicked her little feet! She didn't exactly propel herself around the pool but I don't think it will be long before she can do so!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just fell out of my chair due to cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auntie T-Dogg