Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 5, 2008

Standing

Well, I've been trying to capture it for a couple of days now, but I've just been unlucky and/or unprepared. What am I trying to capture? Well, Penelope can now pull herself to standing and I've been trying to get video of the event. It's pretty fun to watch and she is so happy when she stands herself up. Someday I will catch it and then ya'll will get to see it.

Still no crawling nor any interest in doing so. She loves to roll, stand, and bounce, but that is about it. If we put her on her stomach she'll just stay there or end up rolling over. We've tried to coax her with toys, but she'll just lean over to grab the toy and if it's too far away she'll lose interest. Oh well, it will happen sometime.

Update: Finally! Here it is...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to watch the video! But the computer is saying "Sorry, the video is no longer available."

:( Pout.

Doug said...

Sorry about that...sharing was set to private, but should work now!