Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dead-Beat Blogging Dad

I'm back. Actually, I was never gone. Still, if it weren't for the pictures that Jenn posts, you would think I up and disappeared. However, that is not the case and I am returning to blogging on our little site here for the fun and amusement of everyone. This is particularly true for our little P as we can look back on all our old posts when she is older and embarrass her relentlessly.

Blogging...it's the new photo album.

For anyone who has been keeping tabs, I fell off the blogging wagon a while ago and have only made appearances here and there. I would say I have been extremely busy (which is true), but who isn't? I would say I've been traveling out of town for work for a couple of days each week (which is true), but that is what wifi and laptops are for. I would say...oh well, I've just been a slacker.

My mom once asked why I don't blog more often and I said something stupid like "I don't have the time" or "I'm so busy" or "I can't think of anything to say" and she responded: "It's not like you have to write a novel." So in that spirit, I'm going to concentrate on making my posts short and sweet (sweet = P), unlike the one I am currently writing, which is tragically all about me.

Jenn already covered this past weekend's activities and P's introduction to her future husband new playmate, so I don't have an awful lot to add. I will say it was great to see all of our friends and to watch another set of parents in action with a baby so close to ours in age. Let's just say it was reassuring.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all doing fine as parents. Don't worry about it so much and enjoy those little critters more. I speak from experience.
hugs
Mom/Grandma LaBouff